- Information you Provide: We collect any information you enter through our services or provide to us in any way, such as when you create an account, place an order, sign up to receive our email, request a stylist appointment or through our customer service channels. For example, you can provide us with your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, demographic information, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Automatic information: Every time you interact with our services and email, we automatically collect some information. This information includes log files (including IP address, date/time of access, referenced page URL, and browser type) as well as information collected through tools that help us gather usage information. "Cookies" and web beacons are just a few examples of the types of tools we use to gather such information. Web beacons are electronic images that can be used in our services or email to help send cookies, count visits, and understand usage and activity effectiveness.
- Mobile: When you download or use our mobile applications, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, including hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifier.
- Information from other sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information we associate with your account.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase, sign up for our newsletters, respond to surveys or marketing communications, browse the site, or use certain other site features by:
- Personalize the user's experience and allow us to provide the content and product types that interest you most.
- Improve our website to better serve you.
- Enables us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- Manage contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- Process your transactions quickly.
- We regularly scan our sites for security vulnerabilities and known vulnerabilities to make your access to our sites as secure as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind a secure network, accessible only to a small number of people who have special access to such systems and need to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted using secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. When users place orders to enter, submit or access their information, we will implement various security measures to maintain the security of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through the gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties for information collection purposes or related purposes, such as completing transactions on your behalf or providing you with products you purchase. We employ third party contractors to provide us with services that involve the contractor processing personal information we hold. For example, we currently employ third party contractors:
(1)Deliver products purchased from this website
(2)Provide electronic funds transfer services, credit card account processing and related services
In these cases, third party contractors are strictly prohibited from using any prohibited personal information about you, except for specific purposes provided by us. We may also disclose your personal information to various law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for safety, customs and immigration purposes. Except in the above circumstances, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent, unless the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorized or required by law, necessary to enforce law, or necessary to investigate suspected illegal activities.
No data transfer over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information transmitted to savavia.com is at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note, however, that there is no guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed as a result of violations of such firewall and secure server software.
If we learn of a breach of our security system, we may attempt to inform you electronically so that you can take appropriate protection measures. By using the Site or providing us with personally identifiable information, you agree that we may communicate electronically with you about security, privacy and management issues related to your use of the Site. If a security breach occurs, we may post a notice on our website. In these cases, we may also send you an email via the email address you provide to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notification of a security breach in writing.
- Access, Correction and Deletion of your Personal Information. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect. To protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. In some cases, applicable legal or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we maintain. To exercise your rights, you can make updates in a customer account on the website or application, or you can contact us for assistance.
- Unsubscribe from Our Marketing Communications. We regularly communicate with our subscribers via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your requests, send you payment notifications, send you information about changes to our products and services and send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Typically, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they are primarily informational in nature, not promotional.
But if you do not wish to receive our other types of communication, such as we sent on this site to provide new services and products of email or update, or if you do not want to receive our email or update, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with a third party. If such check-boxes are available where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us, the opt-out option can be exercised by checking or unchecking the appropriate box. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some cases you may receive more messages until the unsubscribe process is complete. You can also choose not to receive such an email by clicking the unsubscribe link in the body of the email.
About Complaints. If you feel that we have violated or infringed your privacy, please contact us so that we can try to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.